Our last study looked at source of applications, interviews, and hires for Canada. This time around, we expanded our study and looked at data across all of our clients for North America.
Some highlights that we found are:
- Indeed provided the most applications in Canada and the US.
- Indeed generated the most interviews, compared to any other source, in Canada, the US, and Mexico.
- Indeed generated the most hires, compared to any other source, in Canada and the US.
- Facebook is the fastest-growing source of applicants and is the number one source of applications in Mexico.
- Knockout questions and psychometrically validated assessments are essential to managing high application volume.
- In terms of quality, not surprisingly, familiar sources of referral (i.e. family, friends, and employees) often result in the best quality candidates.
We will be releasing several more in-depth analyses over the next few weeks. In the meantime, read the full report to learn more.