Through our TalentNest partner, The Cole Group, identify if your employees have the COVID-19 Antibodies. You can safely return at-risk personnel to work and ease co-worker anxiety about previously ill staff. Understanding your antibody status helps give your organization added insight to assist in making an informed decision about returning to work.
Promote a safe workplace
Ease fear and provide peace of mind to employees returning to work. Your most important asset is your staff and for a nominal cost we can help detect exposure to COVID-19. Scientific data shows that testing positive for the Antibodies indicates those that have been exposed are immune to the virus and no longer contagious. Therefore, anxious co-workers can feel at ease working alongside someone previously exposed.
The process involves Qualitative Detection of IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 (which is the virus that causes COVID-19) helping to identify individuals who have been exposed to the virus. This test is recommended in individuals at least 10-14 days-post symptom onset or at least 10-14 days following the exposure to individuals with confirmed COVID-19. Accuracy rate statistics from Labcorp reflect 100% sensitivity and 99.6% specificity.
The Cole Group has partnered with LabCorp as a Third Party Administrator for COVID-19 antibody testing across the Country
- Over 1000 locations across the U.S.
- It is simple. Your management team simply contacts The Cole Group requesting a COVID-19 Antibody Test on employee(s) while providing their full name, date of birth, gender, email address, and cell phone number. We then reach out to the employee and schedule their Test. The employee proceeds to a Labcorp location for a blood draw and can complete the entire process in as little as 10 minutes. Results are communicated via our standard reporting methods.
- Turn around time for results is on average less than 48 hours and many times the next day.
- All SARS-CoV-2 lgG immunoassays offered by LabCorp have received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA and have undergone rigorous in-house validation to include precision, accuracy, sensitivity, and specificity.
- Testing should not be applied as a requirement to return to work, rather, deployed to ease concerns about those previously exposed but without symptoms or a positive COVID-19 result.
- Antibody testing is available only to persons who are not currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and have not experienced symptoms within 10 days. Common COVID-19 symptoms include fever, cough, loss of taste/smell, and shortness of breath.
- *By requesting an antibody test, your organization is confirming that you have received written confirmation from your employee that they currently do not suspect they are experiencing, or know to be diagnosed with, Active COVID-19 infection or disease.