Now, when you post your jobs on TalentNest, they will automatically be sent to Facebook Jobs. At no additional cost, your job postings will have a greater reach to over 2 billion users and job seekers on Facebook.
With Facebook Jobs, candidates apply to your postings directly from Facebook and without leaving Facebook’s platform. Any knock-out and screening questions attached to the posting will also be asked and all applications will end up in TalentNest account and tagged being sourced from Facebook. Also, if your company has a Facebook page, we can link your jobs to your company page.
Contact us to learn more about TalentNest and Facebook Jobs.
- TalentNest Launches Facebook Jobs - June 21, 2019
- TalentNest: 2018 Sources of Applications, Interviews, and Hires for Canada - April 24, 2019
- Newsletter – January 2019 - January 31, 2019
- Hiring Winners is now TalentNest - January 25, 2019
- Canada: Interview Sources - June 11, 2018
- Analysis of Canadian Recruiting in 2016 - November 17, 2017
- New Feature: Private Jobs - September 18, 2017
- New Website - January 18, 2017
- Congratulations to GSFSGroup for Winning Two Dealers’ Choice Awards - June 16, 2016
- New Feature for Hiring Managers - February 25, 2016