TalentNest is pleased to announce a highly anticipated feature designed specifically for Hiring Managers. If you need to involve your Hiring Managers in the recruiting process, you are now able to give them limited access to TalentNest in order to review candidates that are assigned to them.
After being assigned to a job, Hiring Managers will receive access to a simplified and restricted view of candidates that are in the “Hiring Manager Review” step. They can review the details of each application, rate the candidates, deselect or mark the candidate as someone to proceed with.
Note: A job’s employment process must include the “Hiring Manager Review” employment process step. Only applicants active within this step will be visible to Hiring Managers.
After the Hiring Manager has finished reviewing the applications, Recruiters can then zero in on the short-listed candidates.
- Canada: Interview Sources - June 11, 2018
- TalentNest Partners with Verified First - February 23, 2018
- Analysis of Canadian Recruiting in 2016 - November 17, 2017
- New Feature: Private Jobs - September 18, 2017
- New Website - January 18, 2017
- Congratulations to GSFSGroup for Winning Two Dealers’ Choice Awards - June 16, 2016
- New Feature for Hiring Managers - February 25, 2016
- Indeed Apply - February 10, 2016
- Quick Review your Candidates - December 19, 2013
- Undo deselection of a candidate - December 13, 2013