A new way to identify top candidates
We are pleased to announce TalentNest’s new GoldenEagle™ feature that lets you quickly and easily identify standout candidates for your jobs. By identifying certain candidates as a GoldenEagle™ it makes it easier to focus your recruitment efforts on your top candidates first.
To identify a standout candidate, simply click the shaded GoldenEagle™ on a candidate’s row when working within a job or when viewing a candidate’s details. Click on the GoldenEagle™ again to change the status back to its previous state.
What it means?
GoldenEagle™: The candidate has been identified as a standout candidate for the current job.
Golden Eagle Outline: The candidate has been identified as a standout candidate for a different job, but not the current job.
Grey Eagle: The candidate has not yet been identified as a standout candidate for any job.
Only candidates who have been identified as a GoldenEagle™ in one or more jobs can be included (or excluded) in the search results.
- TalentNest Launches Facebook Jobs - June 21, 2019
- TalentNest: 2018 Sources of Applications, Interviews, and Hires for Canada - April 24, 2019
- Newsletter – January 2019 - January 31, 2019
- Hiring Winners is now TalentNest - January 25, 2019
- Canada: Interview Sources - June 11, 2018
- Analysis of Canadian Recruiting in 2016 - November 17, 2017
- New Feature: Private Jobs - September 18, 2017
- New Website - January 18, 2017
- Congratulations to GSFSGroup for Winning Two Dealers’ Choice Awards - June 16, 2016
- New Feature for Hiring Managers - February 25, 2016