In a follow-up and expansion to our last study on Canadian sources of hires, TalentNest has analyzed data across all of our Canadian clients in 2018.
This study is reflective of not only TalentNest’s continued growth and expanded sourcing options for clients, but also the changing landscape of the Canadian recruiting market in 2018.
Some highlights that we found are:
- Indeed generated the most interviews and hires compared to any source.
- Knockout questions, psychometrically validated assessments, and AI are essential to managing high application volume.
- Based on our clients’ ratings of candidates, career associations generate, on average, the highest quality of applications.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know if you found this information useful or if there are future topics that you would like us to explore.
- TalentNest: 2018 Sources of Applications, Interviews, and Hires for Canada - April 24, 2019
- Newsletter – January 2019 - January 31, 2019
- Hiring Winners is now TalentNest - January 25, 2019
- Canada: Interview Sources - June 11, 2018
- TalentNest Partners with Verified First - February 23, 2018
- Analysis of Canadian Recruiting in 2016 - November 17, 2017
- New Feature: Private Jobs - September 18, 2017
- New Website - January 18, 2017
- Congratulations to GSFSGroup for Winning Two Dealers’ Choice Awards - June 16, 2016
- New Feature for Hiring Managers - February 25, 2016