We now have three ways to post a job:
- Public (Everyone can apply)
- Internal (Employees only)
- Private (Invitation only) **NEW**
Our new private jobs feature allows you to post a job without having any candidate (internal or external) able to see it. Each private job will have a secure URL that you can easily share to prospective candidates in order for them to apply.
Once the job is created, a secure URL will be assigned to the posting. If you lose the URL or want to restrict access, you can always regenerate this URL.
Let us know what you think. Visit our Help Desk for more details on how to post a private job.
- TalentNest Launches Facebook Jobs - June 21, 2019
- TalentNest: 2018 Sources of Applications, Interviews, and Hires for Canada - April 24, 2019
- Newsletter – January 2019 - January 31, 2019
- Hiring Winners is now TalentNest - January 25, 2019
- Canada: Interview Sources - June 11, 2018
- Analysis of Canadian Recruiting in 2016 - November 17, 2017
- New Feature: Private Jobs - September 18, 2017
- New Website - January 18, 2017
- Congratulations to GSFSGroup for Winning Two Dealers’ Choice Awards - June 16, 2016
- New Feature for Hiring Managers - February 25, 2016