Over the next two months we are going to be releasing gradual updates to improve and enhance our user experience. The first update happened last week – we updated buttons! Here is an example of our most important button:
Now it looks like:
The new button reflects a modern style that users are familiar with and will make it easier for candidates to start the application process.
Please take a look around TalentNest and let us know any feedback you may have on the new improvements.
More to come soon…
- TalentNest Launches Facebook Jobs - June 21, 2019
- TalentNest: 2018 Sources of Applications, Interviews, and Hires for Canada - April 24, 2019
- Newsletter – January 2019 - January 31, 2019
- Hiring Winners is now TalentNest - January 25, 2019
- Canada: Interview Sources - June 11, 2018
- Analysis of Canadian Recruiting in 2016 - November 17, 2017
- New Feature: Private Jobs - September 18, 2017
- New Website - January 18, 2017
- Congratulations to GSFSGroup for Winning Two Dealers’ Choice Awards - June 16, 2016
- New Feature for Hiring Managers - February 25, 2016