TalentNest’s highly anticipated Quick Review feature has launched and is currently available within your account. Quick Review allows you to quickly review all of your new applications by launching a streamlined process to efficiently move from one candidate to the next.
After you have launched Quick Review and are ready to make a decision on a candidate, simply rate the candidate from 1 to 5 stars and choose to Deselect or Proceed the candidate to the next step. If you are not yet ready to make a decision on the current candidate, just click on Skip. Clicking on either Deselect or Proceed will complete the Review Candidate step and the next time you launch Quick Review those candidates will no longer appear.
How to Launch
To launch Quick Review, go to the candidate listing of any job where you have new (unreviewed) applications and click on Quick Review.
- Canada: Interview Sources - June 11, 2018
- TalentNest Partners with Verified First - February 23, 2018
- Analysis of Canadian Recruiting in 2016 - November 17, 2017
- New Feature: Private Jobs - September 18, 2017
- New Website - January 18, 2017
- Congratulations to GSFSGroup for Winning Two Dealers’ Choice Awards - June 16, 2016
- New Feature for Hiring Managers - February 25, 2016
- Indeed Apply - February 10, 2016
- Quick Review your Candidates - December 19, 2013
- Undo deselection of a candidate - December 13, 2013